Jumat, 07 Oktober 2016


My Film Favorite Is.......

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
Now I will tell you about a movie that is almost equal to my life and my favorite movie is included.

  "5 Elang" is my favorite film of the film is almost the same with my life on the ScoutOrganization. the film tells the story of five children consisting of four male and one female in the Scouting organization. They learn about and recognize what is Scout. Learn smaphore, morse, weaving, emergency first aid, etc.

 Late in life I have also the same as the film i.e. the five children who study Scouting.me and the four male friends of mine, here is my own woman. Although I am malemyself, I am not embarrassed and didn't want to lose them, even I am donating the thoughts and energy to do it all.

   5 movies of Eagle and my real life makes no difference for a bit, the film's five children were still penggalang or still elementary school while I was already late in Penegak or high school vocational 

 the thing that posotif of the film i.e. the cohesiveness of the 5 children this is mutual please help, compact, and remarkable spirit. indonesia may all possess a soul as five children from this film. Ameen

Thank You For Attention. :)

2 komentar:

  1. hy, my name is yan, i want to ask you what is the title of it movie, i can't find it in google, i want to watch the movie

    BalasHapus